Thursday 12 June 2014

SEVEN

SEVENS (“The Materialist” ‘The Generalist” “The Adventurer”) – “You only live once – but if you work it right, once is enough”
SEVENS are motivated by the need to be happy and plan enjoyable activities, to contribute to the world, and to avoid suffering and pain.
SEVENS at their BEST are fun-loving, spontaneous, imaginative, productive, enthusiastic, quick, confident, charming, curious.
SEVENS at their WORST are narcissistic, impulsive, unfocused, rebellious, undisciplined, possessive, manic, self-destructive, restless

HOW TO GET ALONG WITH ME;
Give me companionship, affection and freedom; engage with me in stimulating conversation and laughter; appreciate my grand visions, and listen to my stories; don’t’ try to change my style. Accept me the way I am; be responsible for yourself. I dislike clingy or needy people; don’t tell me what to do.
RELATIONSHIPS: SEVENS at their BEST are lighthearted, generous, outgoing, caring, and fun. They introduce their friends and loved ones to new activities and adventures.  Sevens at their WORST  are narcissistic, opinionated, defensive, and distracted. They are often ambivalent about being tied down to a relationship.

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT BEING A SEVEN:
• Being optimistic and not letting life’s troubles get me down
• Being spontaneous and free-spirited
• Being outspoken and outrageous. It’s part of the fun
• Being generous and trying to make the world a better place
• Having the guts to take risks and to try exciting adventures
• Having such varied interests and abilities

WHAT’S HARD ABOUT BEING A SEVEN;
• Not having enough time to do all the things I want
• Not completing things I start
• Not being able to profit form the benefits that come from specializing; not making a commitment to a career
• Having a tendency to be ungrounded; getting lost in plans or fantasies
• Feeling confined when I’m in a one-to-one relationship

PRACTICAL SUGGESTIONS FOR A SEVEN;
• Cultivate healthy habits of eating, sleeping, and exercise.
• Take up an exercise program
• Be careful not to eat, drink, or spend to excess when you are stressed
• Be grateful for what you have instead of focusing on what you want
• Don’t tune out problems, hoping they will go away. Find a friend or counselor to talk with so stress doesn’t build.
• Remove your rose-colored glasses and take into account the dark or negative side of life for reality and balance. Realize that positive thinking won’t solve every problem.
• Accept feelings, trusting they will pass
• Ask others what they want; sevens often don’t realize they are self-centered
• Don’t expect others to keep up with your fast pace
• Find a career where you can put your ideals into practiced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Work-Life- Balance